Ideas for fundraisers –
- Invite friends and family to make a $5 donation or more for every mile you run this month.
- Get your company to be a sponsor for the Walk for the Mind or to match your fundraiser. Maybe hold a fundraiser at work. (Bake Sale, Crafts, etc.)
- Have a card workshop, craft day, or a paint night.
- Challenge your kids and family to a reading competition to raise funds. This can involve the whole family and even friends.
- Ask friends to donate money for the number of workouts you do in May, or the days you went without junk food, sugar, etc.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser and ask for donations. Share your story and add photos. Include the link so others can donate in your name or team.
- Partner with a local restaurant to host a “Dine and Donate” event.
- Make a donation and collect donations to join the fight.
- Attend exercise class and collect donations.
- Organize a cake hop.
- Do chores or errands for family, friends for a donation.
- Collect donations for miles or steps that you accomplish while hiking.
- Get donations for miles while bicycling for the month of May.
- Organize a Jenga competition, chess competition, horseshoes or trivia competition.
- Have a Bags contest.
- Hold a lemonade/smoothie stand on weekends or after school.
- Donate $10 for each strike you make while bowling.